Saturday, February 07, 2009

New business cards!


I'm so excited! Well, is not that I have them in my hands already, but I ordered a set of beautiful business cards, with my new site on them. I won't give you the address right now because the site is not yet functional, but it will be when I have the cards in my hands (hopefully in a week?). But, I can show it to you. Aren't they gorgeous? Oh, and they will have rounded corners :)
By the way, I'm also checking the fonts. I have to pick one for the menu in my new site. Not sure yet. I'll decide when I publish this post.

Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Arial
Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Georgia
Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Lucida grande
Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Times
Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Trebuchet
Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Verdana
Bio | Gallery | Shop | Blog | Contact Webdings

No comments: