Thursday, February 05, 2009

Really small update

So, you are wondering what I've been doing all this days?
Well, is not that I stopped making mosaics at all! I received new pieces of wood for magnets (a little smaller than what I've been using) so I've been making those, but also developing a new line of mosaics, really-really cool, but it takes a little of experimentation (just a little) so I've been taking my time. And the little magnets I've made are still ungrouted, because I want to do that in batches and save time.
Also, I've been with other things: new website (YES!) that my lovely brother-in-law is designing for me. This also implies to decide what name does my site is going to have, REALLY hard. I'm slow taking decisions, imagine this one. The possibilities were creasolmosaics, creasoldesigns, and somebody suggested soldesign... I think I'll stick with the second one. Soldesigns is nice, but I think would be a little messy to change the brand just now. This takes me to the other new project I'm in these days:
Create:Fixate. I'll be there and I'm soooo excited! It looks totally cool, I feel honored to be mixed with great artists and selling my mosaics! I hope I have good sales and meet nice people that day. Well, you can see I appear there as Creasol Mosaics, so I guess the time where I could change my name without making any harm to the business just passed.
Well, that's why I'm so frantic making new stuff, working on the site, making new cool business cards, etc.
I'll keep you updated on all these!
LOVE.

No comments: